2. Generosity goes hand in hand with compassion. If you have no compassion you cannot have generosity.
3. All adversity is really an opportunity for our souls to grow; all adversity is really a form of growing pain.
4. A truly wise person will have the wisdom to know what he can do, accept what he can’t do, and have the generosity of spirit to extend himself in ways that can make a difference.
5. To hold a grudge against anyone is like carrying the devil on your shoulders.
6. Two things, at minimum, are needed——-an ability to appreciate the positives in our life, and a commitment to action to do good..
7. Peace of mind has nothing to do with the external world; it has only to do with our connection with God.
8. The fact that you are praying and meditating is not as important as how much good you bring back from your prayer and meditation.
9. Often it is the lowest points in life that we learn the most. Those low moments are the magical moments. They are the beginning stages of our journey to our Lord.