43. Verily the tree of Zaqqum
44. Will be the food of the Sinful,-
45. Like molten brass; it will boil in their insides.
46. Like the boiling of scalding water.
47. (A voice will cry: “Seize ye him and drag him into the midst of the Blazing Fire!
48. “Then pour over his head the Penalty of Boiling Water,
49. “Taste thou (this)! Truly wast thou mighty, full of honour!
50. “Truly this is what ye used to doubt!”
51. As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security,
52. Among Gardens and Springs;
53. Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other;
54. So; and We shall join them to Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.
55. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security;
56. Nor will they there taste Death, except the first death; and He will preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire,-
~Qur’an, surah dukhaan, 44:43-56